Re: [OM] 100mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] 100mm f2
From: "John Prosper" <japrosper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:04:06 -0500
From: "O.C"

At 09:06 AM Saturday 14/07/2001, you wrote:
You're making a mistake on the 85/2. You do want one.

Tom

I realise its probably a great lens but then I'd have the 85/2, 90/2 and 100/2!

Its not that I wouldn't like one... I would but it wouldn't get hardly any time where it counts... on a body taking pictures. I've got way too much stuff as it is... hmmm... I wonder how long reason is going to last on this...

Be very careful of these Zuikoholics, Oben. Once you go past reason, they are VERY persuasive. How much you buy all depends on whether you want active lenses or museum pieces. ;-)

John