Re: [OM] Re: focusing problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: focusing problems
From: "Mark Hammons" <astaire@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 04:37:04 -0500
All this talk of 1-4, 2-4 and Beattie -- does anyone use the 1-8???
I have it on my OM-1 from a long time ago when I thought I wanted
to do Astrophotography   My eyes are still good enough (mainly have
problems with near focus -- need reading glasses) that I can focus
with it.  I guess its like the 1-4 except suited for high f-ratio lenses
like you would normally get using a telescope (F11 or worse).

Anyone else use this screen??

Mark Hammons