Re: [OM] 100/2 vs. 85/2 in sharpness

Subject: Re: [OM] 100/2 vs. 85/2 in sharpness
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 04:43:34 -0700
I just picked one up for my daughter. I like its compact profile, and the one-touch aspect should prove a boon for a young girl with no experience. Can't comment yet on the quality of images it captures, though of course that can vary considerably from one lens to the next. The test done by Reese encourages, though.