RE: [OM] [OT] Javascript on *Bay

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Javascript on *Bay
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 07:17:31 -0600
On 14 Jul 2001, at 1:19, Scott Gomez wrote:

> If you simply want to pop open a new window, try something like this:

Thanks for the tip, Scott.  That's the not-so-elegant way, but that's
probably what I'll have to do now that they've banned javascript.  Yeah, it
works, but that javascript routine popped the photo up in the middle of
the screen and sized it for the photo.  The "target" tag doesn't do that.

Regards,

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca