Re: [OM] zuiko...hobbiest??

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko...hobbiest??
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:19:26 -0600
On 14 Jul 2001, at 19:33, DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Chris can be the poster boy.  (Can't ya see it - on the side of buses in
> Toronto)  Think of the possibilities.

That's *all* they need in Toronto....  a picture of a grey-haired, pudgy,
receding-hairline, middle-aged man (that's ME, folks!) on the side of
their buses!  Would prob'ly cause young children to burst out crying,
and little ol' ladies to faint as the bus passed by!

Maybe one of the younger members of our group would be a better
candidate for poster boy?  'Bout all I'm suited for is whipping boy!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca