Re: [OM] Warning...Please read...

Subject: Re: [OM] Warning...Please read...
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:38:48 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Chris Charlton wrote:

>  --- Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote: > In a message dated
> 7/15/01 2:52:51 PM Pacific
> > Daylight Time,
> > c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> >
> > > P.S. The guys name is Everett! Mines Chris!
> >
> > Oops!  Sorry Chris.  Hadn't had my coffee yet.
> >
> > Rich
> >

> Make mine a double shot latte' with vanilla....

Gee, none of that wussy stuff. A real zuikoholic drinks double espressoes,
no sugar..... As opposed to a N*koholic, who's sipping some proteine drink
with additional EPO before goung to the gym for a workout.....ehh, I
mean: before taking the camera for a walk (I just had a F3 and a F5 in
my hands this weekend again. Wow, they're heavy...)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx