RE: [OM] Eb*y fraud

Subject: RE: [OM] Eb*y fraud
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:04:13 -0700
Go to Yahoo's site.  They, for one, have a people finder.  You can type in
any amount of information you have available (some of the blocks are
required), and it will find all the matches for you.  It's worth a try.

Don't think the service is set up in Canada yet, though.  Wasn't this person
in Edmonton?