Re: [OM] Lens + body Cleaning + F. Screen change

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens + body Cleaning + F. Screen change
From: "John Cwiklinski" <johncw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:23:12 -0700
John H. wrote:

1) NEVER blow on them with your breath
I'm guilty.
2) DO NOT rub  or  wash screen with anything.
Guilty again,
3) Have new screen exposed to air for the shortest time possible
Guilty again.
4)Have dry source of compressed or canned air available.
Finally got one right.

John Cwiklinski

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by:        owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx