RE: [OM] Eb*y fraud

Subject: RE: [OM] Eb*y fraud
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:54:03 -0600
On 16 Jul 2001, at 10:04, Timpe, Jim wrote:

> Don't think the service is set up in Canada yet, though.  Wasn't this
> person in Edmonton?

No, that was 'nuther "fishy" deal awhile back.  This person is in Illinois
(or maybe Indiana) according to the (conflicting) *Bay info.

Personally, I wouldn't wait to see if the parcel shows-up today.  I'd be
firing-off that message to *Bay NOW!

Sorry to hear that it's going the wrong way for you, Chris!  Again, good
luck in getting it sorted out satsifactorily!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Can't remember which list member it was, but it'd sure be
interesting to hear what eventually happened in that other (Edmonton)
fishy deal.

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca