Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2537-Screens-

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2537-Screens-
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:25:27 -0400
I did a 1-13 and Beattie 82400 (all matte, w/circle)  for Tris Schuler,  a
bunch of 1-1s for myself back in the 80s, and a 1-4 for another person.  A
did a 2-4  which was in my OM-2.
I was originally not gunna doit but had many requests.  I know Barry Bean
wanted atleast one but I have not heard from him.

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000