RE: [OM] Re: [OT] PhotoPoint - dead or alive?

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: [OT] PhotoPoint - dead or alive?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:56:58 -0700
I got 'Gated' because the correct term would be 'mammary gland'.  Mammary
merely means 'as pertains to', so there's no proper plural for it.  I should
have said 'glands skyward'.

Back when our National Bureau of Standards (NBS) was deciding on a proper
name to change to (can't even remember why they changed), I euphemistically
suggested to an associate there 'Technical Institute of Traceability and
Standards'...

8^)))
Jim