Re: [OM] Everett Wilson...the saga continues...Pt III

Subject: Re: [OM] Everett Wilson...the saga continues...Pt III
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:33:13 +0100 (BST)
Hi Folks,

This guy isn't the most intelligent in the world,
remember the number he used on his registration on
Eb*y? The false one?
Well I've figured out how he made it up, he took the
code and second three digits from his works number,
(708) 757, he then used the last four digits of his
extension at work, changing the first digit by one. So
his extension is 8425, and he changed it to 7425, so
we have (708) 757 7425 which is the number he gave to
Eb*y. I rang him at work but he's not there, I didn't
leave a message, I'll try again now...his voice mail
identified him as Everett Wilson.

Chris

 --- Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I
contacted all the previous people who dealt with