Re: [OM] WAS: zuiko...hobbiest?? NOW: Get Chris!!

Subject: Re: [OM] WAS: zuiko...hobbiest?? NOW: Get Chris!!
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:35:12 -0700 (PDT)
Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> BTW--his frequent references to his girl
>  friend's P*nt*x collection is little more than a transparent attempt
to make

>  us think that his OM addiction is normal. Sort of a "Well, other
people do
> it too." excuse.

I have it diagnosed as Zuikophrenia... one of his other
personalities....  that's it: he has a 2X, 3X, or 4X or higher
multiplier in his mind...  alter egos are created to explain away,
rationalize, justify continued collecting, hoarding.  He talks to them.
 They talk to him.  Encourage.

As for the P*n*t*x gear, it's really OM, mislabled intentionally for
self-delusion, so he doesn't have to face the extent of his fall into
Zuikophrenia honestly.  To us, he's lying.  To himself, it's a normal,
healthy life.

Pretty soon, he'll start speaking Cajun, not Canuck.... sound kinda
like his Prime Minister with the funky crooked mouth....

Maybe we should just leave him be, and observe.  After all he's a great
role model.  He's getting away with it right under his wife's nose....
er, ah, I mean, oh shoot!  Busted!

Rich

Noooo, noooo, don't just leave him be. That's the worst thing you can
do! The guy is clearly zuikotic, bordering on becoming a full-blown
zuikopath!

He needs the help of a zuikiatrist, a zuikoanalyst or at least a good
zuikologist; someone who can treat him, possibly by inducing a state of
zuikophobia to offset his zuikotic condition before it degenerates even
further into morbid zuikophilia.

No smiley face, folks - this is just too sad.

Regards,

=====
Ray