RE: [OM] Warning...Please read...new developments...Pt IV

Subject: RE: [OM] Warning...Please read...new developments...Pt IV
From: Chris Charlton <c_charlton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:46:40 +0100 (BST)
It seems this may have been all a mis-understanding, I
e-mailed the guy at work, (I tracked down his place of
work and his e-mail address there) he apologized and
said he's been out of the country for 2 weeks, I'm not
100ure about this though, if he is genuine, then
why is he giving false details to Eb*y? I'll pester
him some more tomorrow and see what happens.

Chris

 --- Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > My neighbor is a county sheriff. I inquired
with him