[OM] more Oly stuff for sale

Subject: [OM] more Oly stuff for sale
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:20:51 -0500
Hello all!
I have added some more stuff to my list of stuff for sale.
It can be found here:
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/johnsonpa/eBay/forsale.html

1) Please be patient.  NBCi is really finicky (more so than usual).
2) I would rather not have to sell this stuff on eBay, so make an offer.
3) There are some new goodies that are probably worth checking out:
    OM-3
    OM-1n
    OM-4T
    50-250mm/f5
    35-75mm/f3.5-4.5
    20mm/f3.5 macro
    Bounce Grip 2 w/ cords
4) As always, first come, first served.
5) Everything has a 10-day no questions asked, money-back guarantee
(although I have only had one item returned ever...and that was a guy on
eBay who regretted his purchase)
6) Thanks!

--p.j.