Re: [OM] Grading ...formerly Replacing an OM-10?

Subject: Re: [OM] Grading ...formerly Replacing an OM-10?
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:18:07 -0400
Bruce,
I've had very good luck with KEH sales agents pulling stuff from inventory
and describing it to me over the phone.  The agent I worked with was a lady
named Mary; she's gone now, but it's something you might try.  Just ask the
salesperson to get the piece out of the warehouse and call you back the next
day.  They're very helpful.
JohnP