Re: [OM] protecting Zuikos in a tropical environment?

Subject: Re: [OM] protecting Zuikos in a tropical environment?
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:56:35 -0700
As for equipment storage, Rue sells what appear to be (haven't tried them myself, though I've threatened to) some decent watertight packs called Watershed ZipDry® in three different sizes. Those might be just the ticket to tote and store your gear in (with silica), though perhaps the SealLine you talk of does the same thing. Not familiar with some of this gear as I rarely do wet work.

Tris