Re: [OM] How to cure 90mm f2 envy

Subject: Re: [OM] How to cure 90mm f2 envy
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 06:27:56 -0500
I think C.H.'s comments are very accurate, but wanted to add one more
comment.  In my experience, there is a big difference between the Bokeh in
the 50/3.5 and the 90/2, particularly as you open up the aperture.  The
blades of the 50/3.5 are very obvious where the 90/2 is always smooth.

Thesee comments are going to force me to pull the 100/2 and the 90/2 off the
shelf and shoot them side by side.

Tom

Great coments on Zuikos C.H.Ling!!!

I´m thinking to buy a new lens and I don´t know what to
do 100/2 or 90/2. I think finally I´ll go for 90/2.

Best regards,

Dave