Re: [OM] What Zuikos are available

Subject: Re: [OM] What Zuikos are available
From: Jim Shaw <jshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:12:55 +1200
>From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] What Zuikos are available
>At 04:15 PM Wednesday 18/07/2001, you wrote:
>>That's in Kiwi dollars right?
>Correct. :)

And Kiwi dollars are about US$0.40 - give or take a cent or two depending
on the time of day, activity on Wall Street, phase of moon, and some random
variables that don't relate to anything :)

Note these also include New Zealand GST @ 12.5o you can deduct 1/9 from
those prices if purchasing from overseas.

I'm guessing that this came from Photo & Video in Christchurch, NZ.
http://www.photo.co.nz/photo/newprods/newolym.htm . They also list
                                       Olympus OM 2000 & 35-70mm
    $655.00
                                       Olympus OM 3 Ti Body
          $3705.00
                                       Olympus OM 4 Ti Body
          $3473.

 I have purchased some second-hand gear from them and they seem pretty
reliable although not the cheapest around (especially when paying with NZ$
aka Pacific peso)

See

http://www.photo.co.nz/photo/2ndhand/olympus.htm

http://www.photo.co.nz/photo/2ndhand/man_slrs.htm