Re: [OM] B+W filters

Subject: Re: [OM] B+W filters
From: "Malcolm Clay" <zuiko@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:09:26 -0500
Yes. B+W offers both single and multicoated filters.$17.50 for 49mm single
and $27.50 for 49mm multicoatings on the UV filter is what B&H lists. They
only list 7 types of muilti-coated, but close to 75 single coated types. I
would bet that you purchased the single coated type. (They don't list any
non-coated filters, but I guess it would be possible.)