Re: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?

Subject: Re: [OM] Replacing an OM-10 -- with what?
From: Simon E <ruralwales@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:28:21 +0100 (BST)
Bill Stanke wrote:

>John H. reported recently to the list that Shoe 4 is backordered
>indefinitely.

These are available new from MXV - www.mxv.co.uk - for 29 UKP (less 17.5% VAT
for non-EU customers, so ca. 33 USD?).

They also have TTL multiconnectors & some screens, as well as eyecups 1 and 2
in stock secondhand on a regular basis. I paid 5 UKP for an eyecup 1. T20
connectors are harder to get hold of, and are usually around 20 UKP.

True bargains are rare, but their Olympus pages are worth checking regularly:
http://www.mxv.co.uk/olympus.htm

WRT Daniel's question which started this thread, I'd have to say OM1(n) or
OM2(n). You can't go wrong with either of those beauties.

Simon E.