Re: [OM] Memphis area members

Subject: Re: [OM] Memphis area members
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:25:21 -0500
Okay, I got the info.  After cherry picking out all the fabulous lenses (for
10 cents on the dollar) <NOT> here is the list:

<paste below>
Here are some lenses and other accessories that go with this camera, in case
you are interested.  Our current cost is listed.  If you want to make an offer,
go ahead.

28mm F2.8 Auto-W                 $250.
50mm F1.8 Zuiko Auto-S            $150.
85mm F2  Auto-T                    $450.
135mm F3.5 Zuiko Auto-T        $120.
Motor Drive                            $459
M.15v Ni-Cd Control Pack 1    $191.
M.15v Ni-Cd Charger                $100.
6v Power pack 2                    $90.
Recordata back                    $100.
<paste above>

I don't see anything I need (as if I actually NEED half of the things I buy).
 The Memphis store is Hunt's Photo Supply.  If someone wants to make an offer
on one or more things, go for it.  AFAIK, there is no website.  I've got a phone
number, but it is on my PC at  home.  The e-mail address is
htphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
 I assume they still have the 2 other OM-4Ts, but I don't know that for a fact.
 I was really hoping (before Mike M.'s message) for a lengthy list and giveaway
prices.  Perhaps there is something there that someone can bargain for.  Good
luck.

Mike W.