Re: [OM] Memphis area members

Subject: Re: [OM] Memphis area members
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:22:04 +0000
Well with the sudden interest in the equipment, I'm sure the price is
going up by the moment. Actually they have a very nice store and do
business all over the mid south.
The new owner is wanting to make the store a little more up scale with
the new digital
equipment and is looking for a fast way to get cash. Selling off the old
stock is the fastest way to do that and he is looking for an interested
party. FWIW before the manager called me a few weeks ago and made me the
first $450 offer....he said they had been sitting those bodies out on a
clearence table for two Saturdays and no one had
bought them.

later,
mike m.