Re: [OM] Tamron zoom, anybody got one?

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron zoom, anybody got one?
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:40:01 -0400
There is also a very early version that only has 3 screws evenly spaced and
is labeled "FOR OLYMPUS OM-1" in cap letters....it works fine on an OM-4
(the screw holes do not impact the sensor) but is supposedly a less rigid
mount.  I use it on short Tamrons.
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA