RE: [OM] Zuiko 35-80, worth it?

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 35-80, worth it?
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:50:33 -0500
Richard,

The Zuiko 35-80/2.8 is a sweet lens.  Sharp as zooms go, very bright,
contrasty, purty heavy for a Zuiko.  Depends on what you're after.  If I was
going to be stuck with only a zoom lens, the 35-80/2.8 would be it.

http://www.finestlight.com/santa_fe.asp has some of my stuff on it -- all
shot with this lens. (Thanks again, Tom!)

HTH!

Dave