[OM] Critical OM1(n) measurements needed

Subject: [OM] Critical OM1(n) measurements needed
From: "Bill and Pam" <clar132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:12:27 -0400
Hey all,

        I have been using my OM1(n) for astrophotography (as well as regular
photography) for some time now.  Any other astronomers out there?  I now want
to get a bit more picky with my exposure times.  To do this, I need to know the
distance from the film plane to where the lens rotates on (I forget what this
part is called; lens flange?  camera flange?).  Does anyone out there have such
a measurement?  Maybe our friend John H.?  I would try to do it myself, but I
do not want to damage the shutter or anything (no tools to measure here).  Any
experts out there?

Please respond to the list as I will be offline.

Thanks in advance!!!

-Bill Clark