RE: [OM] 29 years old

Subject: RE: [OM] 29 years old
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:36:13 -0700
>>>-----Original Message-----
>>>From: Walt Wayman
>>>>Cheers,
>>>Olafo -29 years old too- :)

>>>Yeah, right.
>>>Walt - 29 years too old. :(

Can't quite remember what 29 years old even felt like.

I do know that at something closer to double that age, my viewfinder is a
little foggy, my foam is not only rotting, it's cracking and falling apart,
my mirror damping shock absorbers are not absorbing shocks so well, and my
battery consumption is on the rise (my batteries are only available from my
local pharmacy).  Not quite the petite little thing I once was, either....

8^0
Jim