Re: [OM] Soligor Winders for OM Cameras?

Subject: Re: [OM] Soligor Winders for OM Cameras?
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 06:06:33 -0500
I had a generic winder pass through my hands a year or so ago. I suspect it
was the same unit, although I don't remember the brand on it.

I actually kind of likes it. It is a little bigger than a Olympus, but as  I
remember it is lighter -- plastic.  The built-in timer is kind of cool

As more and more Winders 1s and 2s succumb to age, this may be our only
choice!

Tom