[OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing

Subject: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:32:29 EDT
Just a quick note:  I just picked up prints from Prolab here in Fremont
yesterday, and WOW!  Are they ever beautiful!  Even though it was $11 for a
roll of 24, I don't think I'll ever use the local drug store/Safeway/Walmart
again.  They are that nice.

Any thoughts, comments from others re pro vs. the usual?

Do any of you locals (Seattle/greater Puget Sound region) know of any other
pro developers close by?  Tacoma?  I know there is Moon and one other (that
specializes in B & W) right next to Glazer's Camera Supply in Seattle.... but
it's a PAIN to do the commute into town any time, day or night, any more.
Used to be a quick 20 min, drive for me.  Now, it's 30, 40 minutes of L.A.
style stop and go.  Prolab is even farther than downtown for me.... but it's
Fremont, ya know?  Center of the Universe.  An excuse to have good food,
beer, meander a bit.

Rich (REALLY loving his OM-2S today!)