Re: [OM] What an odd day....

Subject: Re: [OM] What an odd day....
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:39:19 EDT
Dear Tom,

<<  [OM] What an odd day.... >>

It is a strange coincidence but one of my very best friends of recent years
was rushed into hospital 3 months ago with acute pancreatitis, and is at the
moment in the 'recovery' phase, but he can't seem to get any definitive words
from his doctors on the prognosis. He escaped without surgery so far, after
making an almost miraculous recovery from a very bad attack.

So after reading your message, it seemed very strange, because we were
discussing my friend's predicament while out last night and earlier in the
week too.

Best wishes, and I hope everything is better soon.

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/