Re: [OM] Memphis area members

Subject: Re: [OM] Memphis area members
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:19:22 -0700
That makes sense. I'm out of it in any event as I leave the country in a week. Wish the rest of
you guys the best hunting, of course.

Tris

At 02:47 PM 7/21/01 +0800, you wrote:
To Tony, Tris, Myself all other interested parties etc:

To all out there interested in the 4T's from Hunt's Photo Supply, rather
than all of us rushing with emails offering to buy and in the process
raising the price, why not let Tom handle it alone and thereafter work out
an arrangement amongst ourselves about how to decide who gets a crack at
buying the stock?

As I say this I am just wishing the inevitable has not happened.

Regards

Titoy