Re: [OM] Re: eBay 50mm f1.2 BIN

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: eBay 50mm f1.2 BIN
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:34:02 -0700
The thing is,Don doesn't misrepresent his product. This was part of a larger estate lot he obtained from a lady who shot for a living. The gear is all used to varying degrees but in great shape. If there's a functional flaw HC will either not sell the piece or make it known up front (within my experience, of course).

I haven't seen the lens yet but if it arrives in anything less than stellar shape I'll eat my hat. The question now is what in heavens will I do with a second 50mm f1.2? <g>

Tris