Re: [OM] Special model OM-4 with a removeable prism!

Subject: Re: [OM] Special model OM-4 with a removeable prism!
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:13:16 +0000
At 02:40 7/22/01, you wrote:
The OM-4 has dropped in price, but not that far.  My experience has the
price in the right order:  OM-1 -> OM-2 -> OM-4

Tom

My experience: the OM-2S falls just above a chrome OM-2n in pricing with an equal condition OM-4 significantly more. The black OM-2n's without brassing have too many collectors (??) looking for them that are willing to pay a high premium for a black body one in EX+/LN- condition. Pricing on them is very, very cosmetic condition dependent.

-- John