Re: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing

Subject: Re: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:25:24 -0700
I'm pleased with one keeper per outing, and have often gone home with nothing much at all as it turned out. But then I shoot a lot of stuff on spec and it's mostly walk-around hand-held work that I do--the old photojournalist in me, I suppose. I hope to get in a bit more thoughtful tripod work this summer on vacation, but even so I'll be happy with one keeper per roll. Film's cheaper than dreams!

Tris