Re: [OM] Virus

Subject: Re: [OM] Virus
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 23:57:35 +0000
One more point:
IMO Windoze "Outlook" has the _worst_ security of any internet mailer. It has numerous holes (think Swiss Cheese) and is the one most targeted by the cretins who create email viruses. I shudder to think the company I work for is actually going to switch over to using it! We've been very lucky that we've never been hit en masse by a virus. I just cannot wait until after we start using Outlook.

-- John