Re: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing

Subject: Re: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 15:26:24 +1000
I guess that's the strange progression - you go from one or two keepers per
roll and wishing you could do better to the point where you keep one or
less per roll and discard shots you would once have though excellent. Odd,
but logical. Didn't Ansel Adams once opine that one good image per month
was as much as anyone could reasonably expect?
AndrewF