[OM] Larger view of my TOPE 6 entry

Subject: [OM] Larger view of my TOPE 6 entry
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:41:37 +1000
Hi all,

I had taken a wider shot of my TOPE 6 subject; what I called the Brush Flower but I am not a horticulturalist so maybe someone can identify the flower from the other shot I took of it.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/oben/Brush.jpg

It was, like the TOPE 6 entry accomplished with the 90mm f2. The subject isn't completely in focus (I had focussed on the top of the flower and there was wind) and shooting was difficult with a setting of f2. I just wanted to see what the bokeh of this lens was like. I think its pretty incredible.

Any other opinions and does anyone know the flower?

Oben