Re: [OM] 85-250

Subject: Re: [OM] 85-250
From: "Paul D. Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 11:56:21 -0500
At 09:14 AM 7/22/01 -0700, you wrote:
>They had two earlier this morning, but apparently both were sold as none
>are now listed. The one for $225 was missing the tripod ring, a sort of
>detraction.
>
>Tris

Tripod rings are about $20 as a spare part, and they're the same for the
300, 400, TAT, and 85-250. Keh sells lenses without for $100-150 less than
with. So buy the ring separately, or share, and get a really good deal.
Last time I looked they had a 80-135 auto tube (which is apparently what they
call a TAT without a ring) for only $84.

Paul