Re: [OM] Fireworks

Subject: Re: [OM] Fireworks
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 13:48:31 +0000
At 06:07 7/22/01, Tris Schuler wrote:
Maybe you've an excellent eye and steady hand. I'm an old fart and sloppy by habit. <g>

Tris

Thanks, but it's not something that came naturally and still has many flaws. Studied others' methods and gained experience doing it in the past (learning from prior mistakes). Steady hand? It's not that steady, but did have a very sturdy tripod on solid pavement and used a cable release.
:-)