Re: [OM] A 100mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] A 100mm f2
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:49:46 -0700
Exactly so. If you're happy with the results you get from what you have, why worry about something else out there that someone you don't know claims is "better"? On the other hand, while curiosity killed the cat it isn't always a bad thing for photographers. Though it can get to be somewhat expensive when it comes to glass. <g>

Tris