Re: Re: [OM] What an odd day....

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] What an odd day....
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:37:02 -0500
Tom,
Well, your wife is in the hands of people that know what too do.
You have got some "minty" new toys to play with.
you have someone to look after your daughters.
Cats don't stay mad long.
The head gasket on the vet is still intact.
You belong to a list who cares and shares your worries.
I'd say you and your wife are going to be OK.

                        yours all my best thoughts,

                                Garry
--
Some say the glass is half full, I say it's merely a bad bartender.