Re: [OM] My old site has now gone

Subject: Re: [OM] My old site has now gone
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:09:26 +1000
G'Day Wayne,

I just checked out some more areas of your site... the night revisited caught my interest particularly. Were the shots made with a 16mm fisheye?

They had very interesting perspective and the framing of the scenes by urban walls is very creative. It really brings out the distortion of space nicely. I really enjoyed spending some more time looking at them.

Oben