RE: [OM] Kitstar

Subject: RE: [OM] Kitstar
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 08:24:54 -0700

Is everyone else getting hammered with this message (about the sixth time
it's shown up here since Friday).  Is this legit???  I've never heard of
Sherwood Park.  Can you Albertan's either confirm or refute it's existence.

It it's legit, you're describing the sky filter that's attached to whatever
lens is mounted on the camera.  Leaving it on the lens isn't a bad idea as a
filter is easier to clean or replace than a lens.