[OM] OM 4Ti Display problem

Subject: [OM] OM 4Ti Display problem
From: Ángel Lobo <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:39:21 +0200
Hello all.

I have a "new" OM 4Ti that I have buy to a friend, with this problem on the
display.

If I work on "manual" with the speed of 250 and the aperture on f 8, for
instance, the display works properly with the led bars to the 250. ( All is
perfect on this "manual" mode and some days ago I have shot a complet Provia
100 F with perfect exposures. The first roll of the camera).

If I set "auto" with this aperture f 8, the display bars go near 250, but every
second the line of bars jumps until 1000 (almost 5 or 6 bars) . (As if I read a
fluorescent light, but with more speed of the bars).

I have not shot with the camera on auto but I guess the camera works ok. (On
this case near 250).

Thanks in advance for some idea.

Ángel Lobo.
CUENCA  ( SPAIN).