Re: [OM] [OT] short dated film at B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] short dated film at B&H
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:50:35 -0700
Sorry, everyone. A vendor in Brighton, England said my card was refused, so in an effort to pay for myHotshoe 4 and have it forwarded on to my daughter in Spain I sent him my cc info in two parts. I'm so upset with the B.S. that today has brought to my doorstep that I inadvertently posted the first part of my message to the vendor to this mail list. I sincerely apologize. <g>

Tris