RE: [OM] Motor drive 1 questions

Subject: RE: [OM] Motor drive 1 questions
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:08:14 -0700
Steve,

It's do-able. Just did one myself. Also, don't forget that you can always
use it with an M18V Control Grip 1 or 2. I happen to have a spare one of
those, as well, that I might be talked into parting with :-).

Here's the web page I've been updating as I go about rebuilding mine:

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Olympus/controlpack1.htm

If you've got questions, feel free to ask. Mine's tested and working and all
I have left to do with it (as soon as I can get another free day to work on
it) is re-clock the single-off-sequence switch.

You might ask them if they have a control grip you can use to test the drive
itself, I'd say that would determine if it's worth doing. I know that other
Zuiks have also rebuilt the control packs.

---
Scott Gomez