Re: [OM] Re: e*ay 350/2.8 auction

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: e*ay 350/2.8 auction
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 01:06:56 -0700
FWIW, I inquired on the storage and location of this lens. Since it has
been stored in the case for 5-7 years fungus is a posibility.
It's apparent he knows nothing about camera gear of this quality. Also
his *Bay info says he is in LA but he says the lens was stored in
Florida.Here is the reply.

No not hot, they where stored in a house that left its ac on most of the
hours a day. It was in florida so im sure it was exposed to some humity.
Yeah i looked through it and it seems fine, but your talking to someone
who
doesn't shoot pictures. What do I know. (thus the AS-IS warning) So I
don't
even know how to adjust the thing right, I looked out my window and
spotted
some bird like 2 blocks away and it seemed clear. again if you have
doubts
don't bid, I'm not amazon.com, refunds are not and option. its possible
it
could be sold for way under whats its worth giving the buyer with balls
super deal. and thats fine be me for who's willing to take the chance
and
not give me static. thanks in advance for you understanding and good
luck...

later,
mike m.