Re: [OM] Am I cursed to use OM forever?

Subject: Re: [OM] Am I cursed to use OM forever?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:49:25 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/01 4:00:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
image66@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>snip<
> I know, I will soon have to do the surgery thing, I'm sure...
>snip<

Do the surgery thing.  Soon, Ken.  My ex suffered with that.  Did the wrist
brace thing.  Got to where she couldn't sleep at night.  Had the surgery done
on one wrist, then the other.  CURED.  Just like that.  Get it done.  You
won't be sorry.  It's a rather simple procedure, and recovery is relatively
quick.  DO IT.  Not that you will want to hold any more N*k*ns...

Rich