Re: [OM] Film statistics

Subject: Re: [OM] Film statistics
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:07:23 +0800
I back from other way round, when I was just back from Olympus E-10, I had a
lot more throwaways. Now I'm returning to normal, just back from a short
Gulin photo trip, most of my friends use tripod where possible even at day
time. Now I will try to use more tripod for my shoots, it really helps a lot
for getting the sharpest possible picture, see this one with a Zuiko
75-150/4 + Tamron 2x SP, F4 or 5.6, Supra 400:

http://www.glink.net.hk/~photogrp/GL-D-02.jpg

Forgot to mention the tripod, it was a Silk 500GFL modified to use the
Velbon PH-253 magnesium ball head, total weight less than 700g. All my
friend said I was not serious enough, most of them use Gitzo 1228 and two
even took the Acra Swiss ball head. I didn't spent much on the trip but
what follow was a used Gitzo 1228 MKII which cost almost the cost of the
trip.

C.H.Ling