[OM] Zuiko 21mm f/3.5 (was Re: [OM] 50 1.2 at Cameta)

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 21mm f/3.5 (was Re: [OM] 50 1.2 at Cameta)
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:37:58 -0700
I love the 21mm f/3.5.  It's a great little lens, and probably the one I use
most often.  The sticky aperture sounds just like oil on the diaphragm
blades and mechanism and should be easily fixable by a competent repair
person.  I've got the SC version, and so it is a little susceptible to flare,
but the Olympus hood for this lens seems to work quite well.

Mark Marr-Lyon